Sunday 8 May 2011

Law of Attraction & Subconscious Beliefs

How to Change Limiting Beliefs
Buried in Your Subconscious Mind
You wouldn't think that beliefs could be so powerful - after all, a belief is just a thought, right? Actually, it's a thought that has IMMENSE POWER.  The power to mold and shape your life experiences like you wouldn't believe. 
In a nutshell:  You won't allow yourself to do, be or have anything unless you believe it's possible. 
When I look back over my life, I see an endless series of limiting beliefs that governed every area of my life.  My career.  My health.  My relationships.  My finances.  My self-worth.  My happiness. 
Have you ever wished you could go back and do things differently? 
Even though we can't go back and do it over again, we can start fresh right NOW.  Imagine ten or twenty years from now, looking back on your life and seeing immense growth and progress.  Imagine the joy of knowing that you took control of where you were going and formed your life into a masterpiece of love, happiness, abundance and fulfillment!
Of course, before that can happen, you'll need to take a good hard look at your limiting beliefs. 
To start, ask yourself:  How have I been holding myself back?  If I could truly create ANYTHING I wanted, what would it be - and why do I believe it's impossible for me?  Do I really believe I deserve to be happy, healthy and wealthy?  If not, which thoughts would override the limiting beliefs and begin to draw something better into my life?
In the end, it doesn't matter how badly you want something; if you don't believe you deserve to have it, you simply won't allow it in. 
Do you believe you deserve to be in a truly loving and harmonious relationship?  Really?  What about money and income?  How much do you believe you deserve to have?  What about where you live, the type of home and neighborhood you live in?  What about your work?  Do you believe you must work very hard to make ends meet?  Do you feel resentful and disgusted by wealthy people who throw money around carelessly?
All of these thoughts and feelings are CLUES about what is happening within you; the beliefs that rule your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment